Jan 18, 2018 7:43 PMGreat meeting today with Martin Naville, CEO of the Swiss-American Chamber of Commerce and the… https://t.co/5PlVbk81nZ
Nov 7, 2017 4:43 PMGVC's CEO Neil Hare underscores Taiwan's importance to the U.S. on behalf of our client Taiwan Civil Government. https://t.co/peHtu1xAUY
Jul 1, 2014 4:00 AM
Check out Global Vision Communications' new website!
Jun 16, 2014 4:27 PM
GVC TO ATTEND AMERICA'S SMALL BUSINESS SUMMIT
The GVC team will be attending the 10th annual America's Small Business Summit June 11 - 13 at the U.S. Chamber of Commerce. Small business owners, managers, and entrepreneurs from across the country will have the opportunity to learn, network, and discuss common legislative and management concerns.
Interested in learning more about the Summit? Visit http://www.uschambersummit.com.
June 11 - 13 , 2014
May 13, 2014 4:00 AM
IT'S NATIONAL SMALL BUSINESS WEEK!
National Small Business Week, which began in 1963, recognizes the significant contributions that entrepreneurs and small business owners make to the United States economy. There are nearly 28 million small firms in the U.S and these firms create two out of three jobs in the country. To learn more about National Small Business Week, please visit: http://www.sba.gov/nsbw/nsbw.
Apr 15, 2014 4:00 AM
GVC TO ATTEND INFUSIONSOFT'S #ICON14
The GVC team will be attending Infusionsoft's #ICON14 at the Phoenix Convention Center April 23 - 25 . The forum will focus on SMB marketing and sales education, networking, and will attract over 3,000 small businesses and entrepreneurs. To learn more about #ICON14 or to buy tickets, please visit the event's website: http://www.attendicon.com/.
April 23 - 25 , 2014
Feb 27, 2014 5:00 AM
GVC WILL ATTEND THE U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE SMALL BUSINESS COUNCIL MEETING
Feb 27, 2014 5:00 AM
GVC TO ATTEND THE U.S. CHAMBER OF COMMERCE COMMITTEE OF 100 MEETING
GVC will attend the U.S. Chamber of Commerce Committee of 100 (CCC100) meeting which will take place March 6-8 , 2014. The Chamber's Committee of 100 is an elite group of chamber executives that represents the perspective andneeds of chambers and their members to the U.S. Chamber.
This will be the first of two exclusive meetings this year. The meeting will focus on emerging issues that will impact chambers and members.
Dec 5, 2013 5:00 AM
GVC IS HIRING A MARKETING AND SOCIAL MEDIA INTERN!
Global Vision Communications (GVC’s), a business advisory and strategic communications firm, is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist in creating and curating content for the organization’s website, monthly newsletter and the Local Business Network – Health Care, a small business campaign centering around the Affordable Care Act.
This is the ideal opportunity to gain experience assisting in the development of a small business digital marketing strategy and management of multiple social media outreach campaigns. The intern will report to the Program Manager and President.
• Updating social media pages with relevant articles and information on a daily basis for GVC and LBN – HC’s social media feeds
• Assisting the Program Manager with writing original content for LBN – HC’s blog
• Assisting the Program Manager with writing original content for GVC’s website
• Attending small business, association, public affairs and public relations events, live tweeting events and writing follow up articles
• Assisting GVC in orchestrating webinars and conducting interviews for LBN – HC when possible
• Assisting the Program Manager in monitoring DC event landscape for potential networking public affairs events for daily and weekly content
Other duties include:
• Assisting the GVC team with the business development process, including research, memos, etc.
• Assisting the Program Manager with administrative duties when necessary
• Junior or Senior in college with good academic standing. Pursuing a degree related to communications or business marketing with an interest in digital media
• Comfortable using social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Hootsuite
• Strong writing and communication skills
• Strong web search skills
• Must have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
• Professional attitude
• Strong desire to learn
How to apply: Send cover letter, resume, writing sample as well as schedule availability at email@example.com
NOTE: This is a PAID internship. Spring Semester Internship from January 20 14 to May 2014