Marketing and Communications Internship
Global Vision Communications (GVC’s), a strategic marketing and advertising firm, is seeking a highly motivated individual to assist the account team in executing marketing and communications strategy on behalf of the agency’s clients. The internship is designed to introduce entry level candidates to the day-to-day business of a strategic marketing and advertising agency and to help develop the essential written and oral communication skills required to conduct marketing and strategic communications activities. The internship is merely step one toward what will become a fulfilling career for many.
- Manage company databases
- Conduct research
- Assist with press releases, pitch letters, and proposals
- Assist with client and prospective client presentations
- Assist with drafting marketing and communications materials, including company newsletter
- Assist with writing original content for GVC’s website
- Assist with events management
- Real-Time Event Coverage
- Junior or Senior in college with good academic standing. Degree related to communications, business, marketing preferred
- Interest in digital and social media
- Comfortable using social media tools such as Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Hootsuite
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Strong research and analytical skills
- Strong web research skills
- Must have working knowledge of MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Professional attitude
- Strong desire to learn
To apply: Please send a resume, cover letter with availability and a brief writing sample (e.g. press release, blog post, newsletter, news article, etc.) to email@example.com.
SOCIAL MEDIA Associate
Global Vision Communications (GVC), a strategic marketing and advertising agency, is recruiting a Social Media Associate. The Social Media Associate will play a key role in building our clients’ and GVC’s social media presence, engagement and communities.
- Produce content for client social media channels
- Develop and execute social media growth strategies
- Real-Time Event Coverage
- Build and nurture relationships with key audiences
- Monitor the news cycle and industry news to create timely content for a variety of audiences
- Assist with social media analytics reporting
- Stay abreast of social media trends
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree required
- One to three years of experience in online communications and social media preferred
- Familiarity with social media platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, Google+, Tumblr, Vine, Instagram, and Pinterest
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Previous experience working as part of a marketing or communications team a plus
To apply: Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: While this opportunity is not currently available, we would like to keep resumes on file in the event an opportunity arises. If a position becomes available, a member of our team will contact you directly.