FedEx TechConnect retained GVC to assess and create a Go–To–Market (GTM) campaign for TechConnect, a technology repair service, initially targeting specific markets.
Leverage FedEx brand of speed, reliability and trust while departing from its core shipping business.
Develop a GTM Plan that included:
- Market research
- Strategic marketing alliances
- Advertising and distribution channel strategies
- New branding and service offering names
- Website usability audit and redesign
Master Your Card
GVC is leading the small business outreach and education campaign, Master Your Card, sponsored by Mastercard. The program provides business owners with the education and resources they need to expand their small businesses through electronic payment technology.
To position Master Your Card (MYC) as the leading resource for small businesses to gain knowledge and understanding of the benefits of electronic payments, fraud and security issues, EMV chip cards, the payment processing ecosystem, mobile payments and more.
- Drive overall outreach & content strategy
- Recruit and manage relationships with 100+ local chambers of commerce, associations and other small business-focused partner organizations
- Work with partner organizations to distribute MYC-branded educational content including handouts, videos & webinars
- Promote MYC to small business audience through participation in trade shows and other events
U.S. Department of Commerce
GVC was hired to create a content marketing campaign for the US Department of Commerce focused on educating small businesses on how to export their products and services.
The ultimate goal of the campaign was to increase exports from small businesses currently exporting, as well as encourage other small businesses to begin exporting.
- Produce over 75 info-graphic videos, based on US DoC educational content
- Provide detailed content marketing plan for the DoC and partners to use for distribution of the videos, including social media, email marketing, paid & earned media
Taiwan civil Government
The Taiwan Civil Government retained GVC to build US-Based public relations campaign in support of their position.
Educate the U.S. government on the history of Taiwan, the mission and goals of the Taiwan Civil Government and push for action.
- Creation of a US-based website
- Promotional video production
- Press outreach including OpEd & press release
- Strategic, Washington-based print ad campaign, including creative production and placement of ads
- Diplomatic community outreach
- Think tank & advocacy group outreach
- Congressional outreach
- Trump Administration outreach
delegation of the european union to the u.s.
GVC was hired to enhance social media engagement for the EU in the United States and grow the EU’s overall social media following.
Develop a social media and digital strategy that would build upon the EU’s events, activities and public relations and educate the American public on the goals of the EU.
- Develop two social media campaigns to drive interaction, engagement and social media following for the EU
- Raise awareness for EU Open House Day – when 28 EU Embassies are open to the public
- Photo Contest with voting
- Digital Scavenger Hunt during EU Open House Day
- Campaigns promoted via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram
- Develop and manage social media advertising tools to promote participation for the events
In 2011 the House of Representatives began moving all of its members to Drupal based sites. In an effort to stay on the cutting edge, Congressman Tom Price employed GVC to move his personal as well as his committee website to a Drupal based operating platform.
GVC designed and developed two sites for Congressman Tom Price (R-GA). The sites focus on social media integration to ensure consistent messaging through feeds on Twitter, Facebook and YouTube. Site visitors will be able to see these feeds on the homepage and engage the Congressman through these various outlets.
GVC enabled Congressman Price to be one of the first members of congress to adopt Drupal as his sites operating platform, keeping him ahead of the curve. VISIT SITE